By Drew Thomas |
The beginning of your second semester as a PhD student is the perfect time to evaluate how you’ve been doing. What have you been wasting time on? What could you be doing to help advance your research? We at Pubs and Publications have a solution. We’ve created ‘The Ultimate Guide for First-Year PhDs’.
Many people before you have been in similar situations, so we thought we’d share the best knowledge from our archives for first-year PhD students.
Specifically, you’ll learn about:
- The best Apps for PhD students
- How to learn the languages you need for research
- What are reference managers and which should you use?
- What type of work/life balance should you have?
- How to survive as a self-funded PhD student
- Pub life and the PhD
- And much more!
This guide shows you the best ways to do all that and more. Join our mailing list below to receive the guide straight to your inbox. We know you’ll find it useful and hope it will change how you approach your PhD. Let us know what you think!