To encourage dialogues of theory and method in the anthropological and interdisciplinary study of Christianity, AnthroCyBib hosts interviews with book authors, journal editors, research participants, and others. To suggest or schedule an interview, please contact the curators.
- May 2018 — Melissa L. Caldwell (UC Santa Cruz), interviewed by AnthroCyBib
- March 2018 — Aparecida Vilaça (Federal University of Rio de Janeiro), interviewed by Ashley Lebner (Laurier University)
- December 2017 — Marc Loustau (College of the Holy Cross) and the Journal of Global Catholicism, interviewed by AnthroCyBib
- February 2017 — A conversation between Fred Klaits (SUNY-Buffalo) and Pastor John, a research participant
- April 2016 — Girish Daswani (University of Toronto), interviewed by Anna-Riikka Kauppinen (London School of Economics)
- January 2014 — Matthew Engelke (London School of Economics), interviewed by AnthroCyBib
- November 2013 — Brian Howell (Wheaton College), interviewed by Joshua Brahinsky (Stanford University)